Poem

Hey, can you believe it? IT'S MEEEE! after being unwritefully regretful about not writing on this wee blog of mine, I have come back to the war of key typing to post a poem! HAH
Yes, amazing right?
here it is, in all it's unadorned, unfashionable glory, :)

                     Bittersweet vengeance 


The leaves are falling,
The rosebuds are dead,
My life soon is leaving,
With a bullet made of lead.

My loved one has fallen,
By hands of evil ones,
By the brigands of Raulin,
Who killed his own sons.

Yet loved one I must heed,
I must stay for yet awhile,
To kill Raulin of foul breed,
Detain him to eternal exile.

My dirk stays by my side,
Awaiting the battles tide.
My shield is in my right,
To subdue his power and might.

“Cruel and foul Raulin, I shalt crush thee,
And of thy brood I shall be free!”

                         Before the day, ere morning tide,
                          As the midnight bell was heard,
                        Dirk betwixed his back did slide,
                        But Raulin had one passing word.
                   
                         One passing word, one violent thought,
                         Worth many tarik, worth much dinar,
                          For evil done, for evil wrought,
                           One word to fill a bloody binder.

                        “Revenge leaves nothing unturned,
                  from leaves of your years, to pure unshed tears,
                             the curse will continue to burn.”
                               









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrolysis Reaction

A look into life

Impromptu story writing